My mission is to help people believe in themselves and create more fulfilling, balanced, and happier lives. I have over 18 years of experience helping people through marital problems, depression, anxiety, and difficult relationships.
Nancy Hurst, Ph.D., is a Registered Psychologist with over 18 years of counselling experience.
Nancy works with individuals (adults and adolescents), couples and families. She has extensive experience working with adults suffering from depression and childhood physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse. Her couples therapy focuses on communication, issues underlying conflicts, and promoting growth in marriage.
In her career, Nancy has also conducted numerous workshops on relationships, creating balance in life, re-energizing yourself, and putting direction in your life.
- 2008–present, Registered Psychologist, Private Practice
- 1999–2008, Registered Psychologist, Cornerstone Counselling Centre, Edmonton
- 1991–2001, Registered Psychologist, University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton
- 1998, Ph.D. Counselling Psychology, University of Alberta
- 1992, M.Ed. Counselling Psychology, University of Alberta
- 1987, B.A. Psychology, University of Alberta